Sunday 17 March 2019

Britney Spears Rainbow Fantasy


If you read my blog regularly you’ll know that I have a big passion for fragrances. I love the way in which a scent can lift, change and compliment your mood depending on the time of year, time of day or even occasion.

I’m also not usually a huge fan of celebrity scents, that’s not to say that there aren’t any that I don’t love- there are several, but my all-time favourite celeb fragrance maker is the one and only Britney Spears.




Britney just seems to ‘get me’ in terms of the scents I love. 

Her latest addition to her every growing collection could possibly top my all-time favourite (fantasy).
Say hello to Rainbow Fantasy.



Described as an oriental floral, id actually say it’s more of a light gourmand scent.

Housed within her now iconic bottle rainbow brings a bright fresh, vivid and fun element to the fragrance. Iridescent oranges, pinks and blues create a stunning treat for the eyes and I simply adore the lilac hue of the wrap which adorns the neck of the bottle.




Whimsical, feminine and fun it just radiates the magic that rainbows create.

In terms of the scent itself, Rainbow Fantasy opens with notes of juicy pear, sweet cloudberry and mouth-watering lemon caviar for a truly delicious introduction.




Mid notes of enchanting peony mingle with water lily and Jasmine petals to unleash a delicate bouquet that compliments the sweetness of the top notes.

Vibrant woods, crystalline amber and prismatic cotton candy combine to the close the scent, rounding it off with a soft depth that is simply addictive and delicious!




Britney says of the scent;

‘Rainbow Fantasy is a really magical scent that makes memories come to life, and inspires everyone to dream big’




I’d say that’s a fairly accurate description of the fragrance she’s created and if like me you love her scents, then you’re about to be blown away by Rainbow Fantasy.

Britney Spears Rainbow Fantasy costs £35 for 100ml an is available now exclusively from Superdrug before becoming available nationwide from March 27th.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig