Tuesday 4 December 2018

Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue


First Instinct Blue is the beautiful new fragrance from Abercrombie & Fitch.

Launched back in July, this woody-fruit scent has been inspired by the adventure of the outdoors; blue morning skies, water and women who always follow their first instinct.




I wasn’t sure what to expect from this fragrance as I’d never tried any scents from Abercrombie & Fitch and I have to be totally honest, when I first saw the packaging I thought it was a fragrance for men.

The blue of the packaging immediately made me think ‘man’ but once I’d seen the bottle and smelt the fragrance itself I realised how wrong my first impressions had been.




The bottle itself is fabulous and multi-sensorial thanks to its combination of soft sweeping curves, flat edges and its cool, logo plaque.

The pale blue glass hints at the fresh, light fragrance within and further reflects the concept of ‘the outdoors’ which the fragrance captures to perfection.




First Instinct Blue opens with a shimmering accord of refreshing salted sea air, crisp Bergamot and juicy Blackberries before heart notes of sweet Apricot Nectar, Peonies and Jasmine infuse a delicate floral warmth and sweetness.

Base notes of woody Patchouli, whipped Vanilla and creamy Sandalwood round off the fragrance creating an alluring, distinctive and beautiful scent that is the perfect balance of both masculine and woody as well as fruity and feminine. 




It’s a gorgeous blend.

If you know me you’ll know I’m a real sucker for a sweet scent so I didn’t expect to like this as much as I did.




I actually prefer the way it smells once it has had time to linger and warm on your skin. It exudes a soft, velvety warmth which I really enjoy.

Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue is available now and costs £68 for 100ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig