Tuesday 25 September 2018

Go Bananas for The New Body Shop Range


Go Bananas for The Body Shop’s 100% vegan new special edition range.

I literally couldn’t be more excited about this new collection. I LOVE the scent of bananas and for YEARS I’ve loved their banana shampoo and conditioner so I was elated when I heard that they were expanding the banana range!




As you know I’m sucker for all things fruity and sweet so it’ll come as no surprise that I can’t get enough of the addictive aroma of ripe banana, sweet banana leaves and creamy, woody coconut that this collection features.

You can now experience the delectable aroma in the form of a Body Yoghurt (£8.50), a Shower Cream (£5), Body Butter (£15), two fab gift sets and of course the old faithful Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (£6.50 each) along with the Intensive Hair Mask (£12).




Each product in the range has been enriched with community fair trade organic banana puree from Ecuador and the collection truly does smell good enough to eat and unlike many other banana scented products which can smell quite synthetic and chemically, these bad boys smells uh-mazing!

I’m addicted to the rich, creamy, frothy shower cream which leaves your bathroom smelling incredible after a hot shower! It gently cleanses your skin while leaving behind a sweet, bananary aroma!




At a fiver it’s a steal too!

The thick, decadent body butter is just a joy to use. Formulated for normal to dry skin (though definitely suitable for all) this creamy butter melts into your skin leaving even the driest patches feeling soft and nourished while imparting its signature scent that linger on the skin for hours.




My kids love coming for cuddles when I’m smothered in this bad boy!

An oldie but a goodie is the Truly Nourishing Hair Mask. This mask actually feels like you’re applying pureed bananas to your hair on account of its rich, thick texture. 




Formulated without mineral oils or silicones, this weekly treatments features a blend of Community Trade natural-origin ingredients including organic banana puree and Brazil nut oil from Peru.

Enriched with Brazilian cupuaçu this decadent treatment instantly nourishes hair from root to tip, helping to calm frizzyness and impart a healthy shine without weighing it down.




I love using this as a weekly treat as my locks are left smelling delicious for at least an entire day after use!

Also new to this collection are two cute and playful gift sets, including this Banana Pop Special Edition Selection Pouch (£20).



  
This banana-rific set features a Banana Shower Cream, Banana Body Butter and an exclusive Shower Cap all housed within the most awesome banana pouch! 



A must have for all Body Shop Banana fans like me, the pouch and cap are adorned with the same colourful, playful prints as the rest of the collection and just screams ‘fun’!



So, if like me you are bonkers for bananas then you need to head over to The Body Shop now and stock up before its too late!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This range looks amazing, the only think is I am not a massive fan of the smell of bananas so not sure if this one is for me haha! x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig