Thursday 24 August 2017

Elemis Superfood Facial Oil

I’ve yet to come across an Elemis product that I haven’t loved and I’m thrilled to say that their new Superfood Facial Oil is no different.

This award winning oil (winner of "Best Facial Oil" in the Health Magazine Beauty Awards 2017) contains a 100% natural blend of highly concentrated super foods, designed to deliver deep nourishment and hydrating your skin.




Captured within a super cute little bottle with dainty dropper, this potent oil contains anti-oxidant and omega-rich Broccoli, Flax Seed and Daikon Radish to feed your skin from the outside in, resulting in smooth, plumped and healthy looking and feeling skin.

Delicately fragranced, the non-greasy oil is light in texture yet rich in nourishment.




Easily and quickly absorbed into your skin after cleansing and prior to moisturising, it left my skin feeling so hydrated that I didn’t actually need my moisturiser.

(I have oily-combination skin so my skin doesn’t need too much hydration but if you have dry skin you’ll probably still need a moisturiser on top)



I applied 3-4 drops only and gently massaged the oil into my skin both more and evening and within a week I could notice a difference in both the texture and appearance of my skin.

My skin felt softer and looked healthier- more radiant and dare I say it, glowy!



Turns out I’m not alone as apparently 90% of women tested in consumer trials said that the oil left their skin feeling smooth and hydrated with a further 84% saying that they felt their skin looked healthier.

No wonder its an award winner eh!



Elemis’s Superfood Facial Oil is available now and costs £45 for 15ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig