Thursday 3 November 2016

Emma Hedley Jewellery



I’m a big fan of supporting British Businesses and as Christmas approaches I love seeking out British brands that I can buy gorgeous gifts from.
 
While casually browsing Twitter a few weeks ago I came across an image of the most beautiful necklace and discovered it was made by a British Jewellery designer called Emma Hedley.

The image was of a beautiful hummingbird pendant and something about it captured not only my eye but my heart too!




I knew I had to find out more about it.

Emma Hedley Jewellery pieces are created not only to encapsulate emotion but also inspire feeling.

There is a positive ethos within the company that stems from Emma’s outlook on life; she likes to make all things eco, vintage, handmade and fabulous.

Well, fabulous this little piece certainly is!



 
 This beautiful little hummingbird necklace has been hand made by Emma, making it extremely special and a real labour of love.

Available in silver, gold or rose gold plated, this exquisite piece is just so beautiful.

It arrives in a chic gift box with a beautiful bow and contains an illustrated card explaining the meaning behind the hummingbird.




Hummingbirds symbolise an abundance of energy and lightness of being. Wear them as a little reminder to embrace the sweetness of life.

I love wearing my Hummingbird pendant and it always makes me smile- my little boy loves it too and calls it his ‘little bird!’

My rose gold plated little Hummingbird necklace comes on an 18 inch chain and costs £120, as does the yellow gold one and the silver pendant costs £90.




If you’re looking for a really special gift that is guaranteed to make someone smile and feel loved then you really need to take a look at this brilliant British brand.

You can order your own little hummingbird pendant HERE and check out the rest of Emma’s range of stunning handmade jewellery over on her website HERE.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. However, choosing the perfect diamond jewellery is quite a task. You need to consider a few essential things while buying a piece of diamond jewellery for your dear one. Men should consider their better half's taste and style while choosing an adornment. If she's more outgoing, look for lower profile, blunt-edged, sturdier piece of a necklace, ring or a bracelet which are less likely to get knocked or caught on things. If she is more of a diva, look for a chic style, with a more polished stone and an intricate detailing or a unique motif. sell diamonds phoenix az

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us, I too always learn something new from your post.
    Best IT consulting Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brazilian hair for sale, best Brazilian human hair weave extensions for women's hottest looks. Buy Top Quality Brazilian Hair, Brazilian Weave, Virgin Brazilian Hair, Brazilian Hair Bundles, Wholesale Cheap Virgin Human Hair Online. Click Here: Wave Frontal

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig