Wednesday 12 October 2016

Thierry Mugler Angel Scented Candle



I’m so excited about this product I can’t even begin to explain!

You all know what a fan I am of Thierry Mugler’s Angel eau de parfum, so imagine my complete joy when I discovered that they have created an Angel scented candle!




Available in two of Mugler’s iconic scents, Angel and Alien now your home can smell like your favourite fragrance!




Each candle features the same seductive, sweet and delicious scents of their sister fragrances and upon being lit quickly transform your home in to a beautiful Angel or Alien boudoir experience!




The Angel candle contains notes of vanilla, chocolate and caramel counterbalanced by the forceful woody scent of patchouli, enveloping your home in a warming, oriental gourmand scent.

Both candles are available now and cost £39 each.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig