Wednesday 19 October 2016

Philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries Bath and Body Gift Set



I love Philosophy for many reasons but mostly for their deliciously edible smelling bath products.

I love it when they get all their festive scents back in stock because let’s be honest, there’s nothing better than sinking into a warm bath full of frothy bubbles after a long hard day and breathing in the comforting, yummy scents that remind you of Christmas.




This year I’ve found my go-to bathing set in the form of their Sparkling Hollyberries bath and body gift set (£24.99).

This super cute gift set contains one of their iconic shampoo, shower gel and bubble baths and a body lotion in a matching scent.




Unlike many of their festive scents, Hollyberries is lighter, fruiter scent but just as gorgeous.

It’s a fruity and zesty fragrance with a warm, spicy undertone that leaves you smelling delicious!




The shower gel froths beautifully, be it on a sponge or when poured into a running bath and the body lotion is beautifully light yet rich enough to leave your skin feeling soft and pampered.




The duo come in a really cute, festively decorated box and I don’t know about you, but I’d be pretty happy to see this under my Christmas tree!




The Philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries bath and body gift set is available now and costs £24.99.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig