Thursday 29 September 2016

Thierry Mugler Angel Muse



As you all know, I love all things Angel. It is pretty much my all time favourite scent so I was extremely excited to try the new Angel Muse scent.

Firstly allow me to say it wasn’t at all like I expected it to be and yet it was somehow very familiar too!




Angel Muse is contained within a beautiful, smooth cosmic pebble, very unlike the traditional multi faceted star of the original Angel scent.

The see through crystal heart of the bottle features the iconic and recognisable imprint of the angel star which in my opinion, seeks to remind you of its iconic origins.

 The scent itself is absolutely stunning!




For those of you that find Angel just a tad too sweet and sickly, then Angel Muse is gonna be for you.

It contains all the delectable sweetness of hazelnut cream, caramel and chocolate but it has a twist of more masculine, woody notes too.

It is a really distinctive, dare I say more grown up and sophisticated variation of the Angel fragrance and the masculine, woody elements help to tone down the sweetness and leave a beautiful musky, addictive scent. 




I am a HUGE fan and find myself wanting to be covered in its delicious, warming aroma all day!

The new Thierry Mugler Angel Muse fragrance is available now and costs £45 for 30ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig