Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Body Shop Drops Of Light Brightening Serum



The Body Shop Drops of Light Brightening Serum is a super lightweight serum designed to help reduce the number and intensity of dark spots.

I’m quite lucky that I (currently) don’t suffer too badly with dark spots, however I’ve noticed that when the sun comes out I do end up with some uneven pigmentation  on my face and also, after a spot has gone and the skin is healing.




I’ve not tried any kind of dark spot treatment before so was excited to try this serum from a brand I like and trust.

So, the serum itself is really lightweight, almost watery in texture with a delicate, fresh, pleasant scent.

It is designed to be used after cleansing and prior to moisturising and personally, due to its texture I found I only needed a few drops to sufficiently cover my face.




Its lightweight texture means it is absorbed really quickly into your skin, leaving a soft, shine free finish, which I was thankful for given my skins tendency to be slightly oily.

Despite how light it feels, my skin was left feeling really soft, smooth and nourished, to the point where on several occasions I actually didn’t feel the need to use my moisturiser. That said, if you have dry skin you will still definitely need a moisturiser on top.

So, initially it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and awake, but does it really make much of a difference to your dark spots?





Well, I actually think it might, yes. 

After using it twice daily for a month my skin felt beautifully soft and dare I say, luminous. The darker patches of skin beside each eye DID start to look slightly less obvious, and scars from healing spots appeared less noticeable. 

I’d be interested to see how it works on older skin with deeper pigmentation issues, but for £25 I’m actually pretty impressed.




Even if you don’t suffer with dark spots, but are after healthier more luminous looking skin then I’d certainly suggest you give this a go.

The Body Shop Drops Of Light Brightening Serum is available now and costs £25 for 30ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig