Thursday 3 December 2015

This Works Dream Believers Gift Set



One of the products that I get really anxious about running out of is my This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.

It has become, without a doubt one of my must have beauty products thanks to its ability to help me relax and drift off into a deep sleep.




I literally douse my pillow and bedding in this stuff so I should really buy shares in the brand!

One of the items that is top of my Christmas list is the This Works Dream Believers gift set (£24.95) from the Handpicked Collection.

This pampering duo set contains a gorgeously rich hand and body cream and of course, their best selling pillow spray.




This product is SO amazing that 89% of people who used it would use it in place of traditional sleep medication, which is pretty impressive testimonial.

These hard-working products are packed with natural essential oils of lavender, vetivert and camomile which are clinically proven to help soothe and calm. 




Use the multi-tasking Dream Cream after bathing or showering and combined with the pillow spray be prepared for a deeply relaxing experience which encourages a good night sleep allowing you to wake feeling refreshed and calm.

The set costs £24.95 and is available from the Handpicked Collection now.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig