Tuesday 17 November 2015

Alpha-H Clear Skin Hydrator Gel



Since my skin decided to stop playing ball several months ago and instead started breaking out in tonnes of zits I’ve been using a product from a brand I had never thought of using before.

Out went my regular moisturisers and in came an amazing product from Alpha-H. Alpha-H is Australia's leading salon brand which pioneered the use of Glycolic Acids in skin care nearly 20 years ago. 



 
For about 3 months now I’ve been using a product called Alpha-H Clear Skin Hydrator Gel in the place of a moisturiser and I have to say I’m thrilled with the results.

This wonder moisturiser balances oil without stripping your skin of moisture, soothes and heals breakouts and hydrates without being greasy.




The Clear Skin Hydrating Gel combines a blend of botanical ingredients such as anti-bacterial Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Witch Hazel with Salicylic Acid to unblock pores, Vitamin B3 to balance sebum and accelerate skin healing & Cotton Seed Extract to counter irritation & dehydration.

The gel itself is super light, almost runny in texture and is colour and fragrance free. You only need a small amount for your whole face and I was very surprised at just how soft and hydrated it left my skin feeling despite how light it was.
  
It didn’t sting any open wounds and if anything felt cool and soothing on these sore areas. 





It absorbs into my skin almost instantly leaving it feeling soft, refreshed and nourished, all while the fab anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients work to clear and beautify your skin.

Because it is absorbed so quickly into your skin I found it works as a great base under make up and didn’t disturb or react with my foundation, which is fab.

12 weeks later I’ve barely had a single break out and when I have had one it’s gone in almost half the time it would have taken before.




Obviously I use this product in conjunction with a great cleanser and toner, but it’s always the moisturiser that trips me up as when you have oily or combination skin it’s hard to get the balance of moisture right.

I don’t need to worry about that anymore thanks to this gel and I’ve just bulk ordered several more tubes because I’m terrified of running out now!

Alpha-H Clear Skin Hydrator Gel is available online now from various retailers and costs £24 for 50ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig