Sunday 6 September 2015

Arran Aromatics Feel Good Formulas Lavender and Black Pepper Mineral Muscle Soak



Recently I’ve found myself becoming a huge fan of bath salts and oils as opposed to bubble baths.

This is in part due to my battle with eczema, which can flare up with some bubbly products but It also makes me feel quite grown up and sophisticated when I use bath salts and oils! Don’t ask me why, I’m weird like that!

One product that I’m really enjoying right now is from a Scottish brand called Arran Aromatics.




Founded by a lady called Jane Russell (Probably NOT the Hollywood Golden era movie star) and her husband Iain in the kitchen of their cottage on the Isle of Arran, they started their brand making soaps and body creams infused with original fragrances inspired by the landscape and scents of the Island.

It is their Feel Good Formulas Lavender and Black Pepper Mineral Muscle Soak that I’ve found myself turning to when I feel in need of a really pampering bath!

The soak contains a blend of cleansing, healing and exfoliating sea salt that is packed with essential oils of Lavender and Black Pepper.

The smell when you open the lid is powerful and beautiful, but obviously you’ll need to like the scent of Lavender to enjoy this.





I chuck a handful of the aromatic salt crystals into a bath of warm running water and wait for them to dissolve before sinking into a beautifully relaxing bathing experience.

The healing and detoxifying sea salt helps to soothe tired limbs and relax muscles while the lavender oil and black pepper create a really relaxing, blissful scent that envelops your entire bathroom.

It’s a great product to use to wind down of an evening and the lavender helps you to sleep too which is always good.




I’m not a huge fan of the little lavender seeds that float in the bath and get annoyingly stuck to you, then your towel when you get out but I appreciate why they are there and it does create the illusion of a more ‘spa-like’ experience.

The Arran Aromatics Feel Good Formulas Lavender and Black Pepper Mineral Muscle Soak comes in a really cool glass jar and for just £9 is pretty much a great bargain.

You can get your bath soak and see the rest of the range on the Arran Aromatics website.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've used this before - I really like it. I'm always looking for things to add to my bath.

    Http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig