Saturday 29 August 2015

ARI By Ariana Grande



These days it seems that no self respecting celeb can possibly go without launching their own fragrance and Ariana Grande is the latest star to add this beauty item to their portfolio!

Launching in September, ARI is the debut, personally crafted scent from the popstar.

 “I  love  fragrance,  it  is  something  I have been  obsessed  with  all  my  life.  As  a  fragrance  debut  of  my  very own,  I  really  wanted  it  to  be  personal,  that’s  why  I  named  it  ARI.  I love everything about it.  It is so fun and true to me.  The scent is sweet, yet sexy, with some surprises underneath. ”

Captured within a pretty, pink gem like bottle the fragrance features top notes of Crispy Pear, Pink Grapefruit and Juicy Raspberry before melting into heart notes of Soft Muguet, Rose Buds and Vanilla Orchid. The drydown then features  Marshmallow, Creamy Musk and Blonde Woods.




I’ve not personally tried the scent yet but I picture it to be quite sweet and heady!

Ariana Grande’s ARI EDP will be available from September and will cost £31 for 50ml.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig