Wednesday 8 July 2015

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream



Following the HUGE success of their Protect and Perfect Serum, No 7 have finally extended their  anti ageing skincare range to include a Day Cream, Night Cream and Eye Cream.

Yay!

Packed into each of these new products is their proven, groundbreaking anti–wrinkle and protection technology to help protect against future wrinkles and to improve the appearance of existing lines and wrinkles.




I’ve been testing out the Advanced Eye Cream (£17) and Its safe to say, I’m impressed. Very Impressed.

Created especially for the delicate eye area, the unique eye cream targets troublesome lines and visibly improves dark shadows and puffiness.

It contains No7’s powerful Matrixyl 3000 Plus™ peptide technology to help target deep lines and wrinkles around the eye area to keep you looking younger and the patent pending Double Defence technology protects against the damaging effects of free radicals generated from the sun and environmental stresses.




There are a LOT of fab anti ageing ingredients packed into this compact tube, but what’s it like and does it work?

I love the tube and long slim applicator which allows you to dispense the product in small amounts, accurately around the eye area.

Skin tone in colour, the cream is light and creamy and when applied to your skin is absorbed quickly leaving no trace.




Immediately I felt like my skin felt more awake and of an evening, revived. Thanks to its light, silky texture It even creates a wonderful base for make up application.

Having used the cream for several weeks I am happy to report that yes, it absolutely does help banish dark circles. It visibly reduces puffiness, especially of a morning, and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft, fresh and toned.

I’m pretty hard to convince when it comes to products claiming to help reducing wrinkles but dare I say it, this cream may just have helped.  




Its pretty hard to document the state of your wrinkles and crows feet, but I’m fairly sure that mine are looking better. Softer at least and I’m very happy about this!

If you want to see if No7’s Perfect and Protect Advanced Eye Cream can work for you go and grab one now from Boots where it costs £17.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig