Tuesday 9 June 2015

Purminerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder



I love a good highlighter! I can transform your face and your look by defining your cheek and brow bones, slimming your nose or even making your lips look fuller if dabbed on your Cupid's bow.

You can never have too many highlighters in my opinion and the less sparkly the better.

I confess to spying this particular lovely on another bloggers Instagram and I fell in love!





Purminerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder is one of the most perfect highlighters I've ever seen and it is so much more than just a highlighter.

Packed with age-defying Ceretin Complex® and shea butter, this lightweight illuminating powder gives your look a luminous glow that diffuses the look of lines, wrinkles and imperfections.

 I'm sure you'll agree it is just beautiful!




It's nude/pale gold tone is super flattering on even the palest complexions, like mine and the Mica pigments within it reflects light away from imperfections.

The Ceretin Complex® targets the look of lines, wrinkles and imperfections while Shea Butter conditions the skin for a visibly smoother, dewy soft finish.
 
The powder itself is incredibly fine and light in texture and feels beautifully soft on my skin.




It offers he perfect amount of illumination without looking like you've dipped your face In a pot of shimmer and really does create a healthy look.

It lasts for ages too, on your face that is! It doesn't seem to wear off as quickly as other brands I've tried and lasts all day long without needing to top it up, which is perfect for busy ladies like me!





I don't have a bad thing to say about this product, I am well and truly in love.

Purminerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder is available now and costs £22.50 from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert & Feelunique.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig