Thursday 18 June 2015

Limited Edition Candy Floss Tangle Teezer



The Tangle Teezer literally changed my life when I first came across it around 5 years ago.

Designed unlike any hairbrush I’d ever seen before, this now super famous detangling hairbrush  is the crème de la crème of hair brushes.




Long gone are the days of struggling to drag a brush through my wet, matted hair and gone are the damaged, split hairs as a result of that brutality!

This summer the iconic brand have re-mixed their world famous Original brush to offer a beautiful candy floss edition!




This gorgeous little number is a dreamy combination of ice cool white and sweet as candy pink, a playful,  summery and gorgeously girly version.

For just £10.60 you will never again have to struggle to get a brush through your tangled hair.




The teezer literally teases out any knots in your hair without damaging it, gently smoothing your hair and leaving it tangle free and gorgeous!

Say goodbye to tugging and yanking forever! Be kind to your hair this summer and if you’ve yet to experience this amazing beauty essential then now is the time to invest!




I assure you, you will not regret it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have been looking to get one of these for ages I think you have just persuaded me to make the leap!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig