Saturday 23 May 2015

theBalm Cindy Lou Manizer



For those of you like me who have a highlighter addiction, allow me to introduce you to one of my current faves.

Cindy Lou Manizer is a beautiful peachy pink blush and highlighter from the super cute American brand called theBalm.




Not heard of this brand before? Are you mad!?  theBalm features a complete line of cosmetics contained in super cute, retro and occasionally cheeky packaging.

In some ways the company reminds me of Benefit but it is by no means a copy cat brand, it is unique and fabulous in its own right!




Available in the UK from a range of stores such as Superdrug, ASOS and Feel Unique, they have so many products that are really worth a look and this highlighter and blush is without a doubt one of them.

The Cindy Lou Manizer is a light reflecting peachy pink highlighter and blush.




The perfect shade for spring and summer, this velvety soft product offers a gentle hint of colour and a subtle shimmer to your look.

Contained in a super cute compact complete with a mirror, the powder offers just the right amount of shimmer for a highlighter without it looking like you’ve tipped a pot of glitter over your face!




While personally it’s a bit too illuminating for me to use as a blush, it works perfectly as a highlighter to bring a healthy and radiant appearance to your look.

It blends in beautifully and really compliments my skin tone, offering a more natural shimmer to other more pinky- hued highlighters.




At £17.50 it’s a great price and is now a firm favourite with me!

theBalm Cindy Lou Manizer is available now from various stores including Superdrug, ASOS and FeelUnique.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the look of thie shimmery pink colour. I will definitely be using the sample I have lying around. It looked a little pale, but from your picture it looks lovely :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig