Monday 18 May 2015

Minajesty Nicki Minaj Exotic Edition



 I love Nicki Minaj’s fragrances and Minajesty Nicki Minaj Exotic Edition is no different.

Cute, stylish, and Glamorous Minajesty Exotic features another fabulous looking Barbz to add to the collection.




Donning a blonde, wavy wig, a playful, black bustier and a slick of pink lippie, the newest “doll” in Minaj’s fragrance portfolio is vibrant, magnetic and full-on glam.

Nicki Says of the fragrance;

I hope this fragrance inspires my Barbz to feel positive and fearless. Every girl loves the thrill of adventure. Exotic to me, represents that crazy feeling you get from taking a risk and getting out of your comfort zone.




It’s a deliciously fruity, musky and very wearable fragrance which I can see appealing to a wide range of women, not just Minaj fans.

Top notes of bergamot, orange and mango offer a fruity, delicious sensation.

Heart notes of tiger lilies, lavender blossom and petals create a floral oasis.




The sensuous drydown offers an exotic warmth of creamy musk and cedar wood, rounding off the fragrance perfectly and preventing it from being too saccharine-y.

I described the fragrance to someone the other day as being ‘addictive’ smelling. It’s hard to describe how a fragrance smells, but it’s addictive to me!





The scent lasts for ages too and I’m a big fan of the lovely musky scents that linger once the initial fruitiness has worn off, almost like benefiting from wearing two different fragrances!

Minajesty Nicki Minaj Exotic Edition Eau de Parfum is available now and costs £29.99.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig