Tuesday 24 March 2015

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Lasting Lipstick



Occasionally in the world of beauty, you manage to totally overlook something that to the rest of the world, is already a cult product.

A product that when you eventually get round to using, you curse yourself for not having tried it AGES ago because it is THAT good.

Yep well, that was me with Too Faced cult Melted Liquified Long Lasting Lipstick.




I dropped the ball totally and this bad boy slipped through my metaphorical net and how I wish it hadn’t!

These gems provide the staying power of a stain, the intense colour of a liquid lipstick and the shine of a gloss in one.

They may sound too good to be true, but they’re not! They’re amazing!




I popped my Too Faced Melted Lipstick cherry with the stunning shade Melted Ruby; a vibrant, bright, true red.

I love a red lippie but hate all the work it takes to keep it on your face so was excited to see how this would fare.

The lipstick, if you can really call it that, is a luxuriously thick, non sticky fluid.




 I was struck immediately by how super pigmented the product was when I swatched it but I’ll admit, I expected it to smear and become more transparent when applied to my lips.

I was wrong. The liquid lipstick glided effortlessly across my lips, offering a dazzling shine with no stickiness and a colour which was thick, stunning and anything but uneven.

It was so easy to apply and looked fabulous, but did it last?




Actually, it did.

There was me thinking it would slip off my face within 20 minutes, but you know what, It didn’t. It clung onto my lips for dear life and wore evenly throughout the day.

The shine may have worn off a little but the colour remained, and given it was such a bright shade and would have been really noticeable, I was VERY impressed.

How had I not come across these sooner! Gah!




Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick’s are available in a wide range of shades, from wearable hues of pinks and nudes, to bold reds and berries.

 You can get hold of them in Debenhams, as well as from various online stores and they cost £19.

I’m delighted to have started my collection and believe I have just embarked on a love affair with a lipstick!       
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like the look of these and have been wanting to try one for a while. The only thing that puts me off a little is the price as £19 is quite steep, I actually thought they were a little cheaper than that but maybe they've gone up recently? To be honest though they do sound worth it x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig