Monday 30 March 2015

Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub



I love the feeling of my skin after a good exfoliation.

Be it a facial or full body, the result of silky, smooth, soft skin is definitely addictive!

Gently buffing away dry, dead skin to reveal healthy, fresh skin feels fabulous.




Until recently, my all time favourite body exfoliation was the Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub and I never thought I'd find a product that I loved as much.

That was, until I tried the Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub.

I'm in love with this product!





This famous, thermal hot sugar scrub deeply cleanses and refines your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and looking beautiful.

Applied to damp skin, this award-winning treatment provides a warming burst of heat (thanks to its thermal zeolite) as you massage, helping to open your pores for a deep but gentle cleanse.

The detoxifying kaolin clay then draws out impurities while the fine organic sugar buffs away dead skin cells, leaving you with a velvety soft bod that smells like a luxury spa!





Your hands even get in on the act and are left feeling lovely and soft too, which is a bonus!

This scrub is a real treat and feels like it should cost a lot more than £12.

My only criticism is that it doesn't come in a bigger pot as I use LOADS of this stuff!





If you've not tried this yet, I highly recommend that you do, you won't regret it!

Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub is available from Boots and costs £12.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig