Thursday 12 March 2015

Foamous Perfume Foams



Just when you think you’ve seen it all in the world of beauty, you come across something that makes your jaw drop.

Foamous is a brand responsible for creating one of those things.

UK, say hello to Foamous who are responsible for creating perfume foams.

Yep. A foam, like the type you use to shave your legs. A foam.




But not just a foam, a moisturising, perfumed foam created by a genuine, French perfumery!

Currently available in a range of 6 different fragrances, these foams are for both boys and girls.

Yes, I know, these look REALLY gimmicky. I mean, aside from the obvious fact that this fragrance is a foam, you don’t tend to associate an aerosol can with quality perfume, do you?

That said, I really enjoyed the Foamous fragrances. They are unique, fun and actually didn’t smell at all bad.




The foam melts into a moisturising lotion and quickly disappears on your skin leaving just the delicate fragrance behind.

Razz My Berries is a zingy, lilac coloured foam and boats notes of peach, apple, blackberries, jasmine, white rose, white cedar, dry wood and amber.

Heels on Fire is a sweet and fruity, pink coloured foam with notes of Black Cherry, Raspberry, Plum, Orchid, Freesia, Orris, Musk, Amber, Vanilla.




I also tried one of the foams for dudes, Made In the Shade which actually reminded me of a very well known, and expensive, men’s fragrance. Pretty impressive.

It’s also no secret that moisturised skin holds onto a fragrance longer than dry thanks to the alcohol within perfumes, so the fact that the Foamous scents are within a moisturising foam gets a thumbs up for me.




Look, I get that this all seems a bit weird, but for £14, it’s a great, unique product, that doesn’t smell half bad and I think is pretty cool.

I’ve certainly not seen anything like it before and for £14 its definitely worth a try!

You can get your own Foamous perfume foam from their website now.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig