Monday 17 November 2014

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling One Minute Glow Powder



Stylist Magazine awarded this product ‘Best Luxury Facial Exfoliator’ at their glitzy skincare awards ceremony earlier this month, so obviously I had to try it!

 Givenchy Hydra Sparkling One Minute Glow Powder is an exfoliating cleanser powder. I’ve only ever used one other cleansing powder before but I found it quite rough on my skin, so I was looking forward to seeing what this one had to offer.




Packaged in a beautiful blue bottle, the powder itself feels soft and fine, like talc.

To use, simply tip a small amount into the palm of your hand- a top tip is to ensure your hand is already slightly damp before depositing the powder.




Add a few drops of water if needed and gently rub the powder, which transform into a light, soft foam.

The foam felt lovely on my skin and despite earlier reservations, the powder was gentle yet effective and not at all abrasive or harsh.




It has a lovely powdery, delicate fragrance and gently exfoliated and cleansed my skin, leaving it feeling beautifully soft and fresh.

So Yes, I see what all the fuss is about and this exfoliator is gentle enough to use daily. 




Result!

You can get your hands on Givenchy’s award winning Hydra Sparkling One Minute Glow Powder now for £29.50.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds similar to Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which is great!
    My Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH I am very intrigued to try now, it sounds fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig