Friday 4 July 2014

HealGel Eye



Following on from my post the other day about the curse of mummy eye bags is my review of this little gem.

HealGel Eye is another of my must-have eye products that you cannot afford to be without.




This beauty is an intensive anti ageing gel which helps to diminish the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines thanks to the powerful peptides, biodynes and collagen within. 

It also contains arnica, renowned for its healing properties and offers a super soothing and refreshing gel that makes you feel fresh and revived, even if nine times out of ten, you don’t feel it!




The gel is a thick, milky coloured fluid that glides onto the skin and sinks in almost immediately.

 It is non sticky and doesn’t have that slippery, wet feeling which you can often find with some serums. 

Its feels cool and fresh when applied around your eyes, perking them up after a bad night sleep!




Now, I’ve been using this for about 4 weeks now and I can really notice a difference.

I’m using  far less concealer under my eyes as my black/blue bags look far better and when I do use my concealer, it doesn’t seem to sit as deeply into my crows feet as it had before.

Crows feet are a HUGE issue for me so this pleases me greatly!




Within minutes of using the gel, any puffiness seems to disappear and the area is left feeling firm and fresh.

The gel also creates a fabulous base for any make up you use on top too!
 
I know this product is expensive but its a fab all rounder. 




Lots of eye creams/serums only target one issue at a time, be it fine lines, puffiness or dark circles, but this one does all three, and does it well too.

HealGel Eye costs £32 and is available from their website here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig