Thursday 21 November 2013

Imperial Leather Foamburst Luxurious Body Wash



Life is so super busy and jam packed that I like to try and make the most of every bit of down time I have and that Includes my showers, so naturally, I want to make the experience as relaxing and enjoyable as possible and Imperial Leather’s new Foamburst body wash allows me to do just that.




This luxurious product transforms from a smooth gel into a rich creamy lather which envelopes your senses thanks to its gorgeous aroma!

My fave is their Sweet Vanilla and Cherry Blossom, which is delicately sweet and fragrant and also leaves my bathroom smelling yummy too!




Squeeze a little onto a shower puff and it lathers fabulously, allowing you to cover yourself in yummy smelling foam from head to toe, and better still, the lather is so thick and creamy that you can use it for shaving too!



I do love a two in one product!

Imperial Leather’s range of Foamburst Luxurious Body Washes are available now and retail at around £3.15, though they are currently on offer in Boots for £2 each, so stock up, and if you needed any further persuasion, take a look at the video to go alongside this particular Foamburst, featuring a really rather lovely looking 'genie'!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig