Thursday 29 August 2013

Estee Lauder's New Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II



Estee Lauder have just introduced their most comprehensive, advanced, night time serum ever in the form of Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (£44 for 30ml).

Yes, it has a long name and it’s not cheap, but it does have some wonderful benefits!



This wonder serum helps maximize your skins natural renewal  thanks to its new, exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology which ensures that skin renews its appearance at exactly the right time.



 It helps slow down the look of premature ageing, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improves the evenness and radiance of your skin tone.







According to their stats, 83% of women felt that their skin looked and felt healthier and fresher after using it, and I have to say, I would definitely be in that 83%.



The serum is beautifully silky and light in texture, not at all thick or gloppy and it sank into my skin straight away leaving it feeling velvety soft.  



I was worried how this would work with my sensitive and problematic skin, but it neither irritated nor caused any additional break outs, which was great!






In fact, the serum felt so light, I wasn’t convinced my skin would feel any different. How could something so light possibly have any kind of half decent effect?



Well, I was wrong. Come morning my skin felt supple and soft, non greasy and just generally, lovely!



I think I’d have to use it for a prolonged period of time to see any real results in terms of wrinkles and fine lines, but I am impressed.






The only real downside is the price. It’s £44 for 30ml and £65 for 50ml. I know you only need to use a small amount of product each night, but it’s still a lot of money to part with for just one part of your skincare routine.   

BUT, if you are concerned about the signs of ageing and want a product that will deliver, then you really should try this, you won’t be wasting your money.  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. great review, I love catching up on your blog!!!!
    www.fioccobianco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig