Thursday 15 August 2013

1st Pics Of Kim Kardashian Since Giving Birth!


So, love her or hate her, her and her sisters are everywhere and Kardashian fans have been gagging to see pics of Kim since she gave birth to North back in June.



Today, TMZ posted what we suspect to be the first photos of her since giving birth when she visited a medical facility in LA yesterday with Kanye, North and I guess, a nanny.



I'd apologise for posting this as it isn't really beauty related, but I AM one of the people who have been eagerly waiting to see her emerge!



So peeps, here you go!








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am so glad you did post them, I couldn't wait to see :) and I hope they release baby pics soon too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am a big fan of yours kimkardashian and I really love your body style and want to make my body figure just like you.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig