Wednesday 22 May 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box



Selfridges is the latest brand to jump on the ‘beauty box band wagon’ with their limited edition Summer Beauty Box.

At £25 it’s more pricey that other beauty box subscriptions, and indeed this is not a subscription, but a one off buy.

The box contains nine products that Selfridges describe as ‘beauty must-haves’ and the items total £70 if bought separately.



In the box you’ll find the following items;

 Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer

Models Own Neon Nail Varnish

 Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 50ml
 
Molton Brown Aqua Shower Gel 100ml
 
Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml 
 

St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion 50ml


 Jane Tran Hair Clips

   Erborian BB Cream 12ml

   Lancaster After Sun 40ml

 
St. Tropez exclusive in-store offer card 



Now, I haven’t tried all of these items but I’m quite impressed with the selection.

 
For those of you unfamiliar with Tangle Teezers, where have you been?! They are AMAZING and yes you do need one!


Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray is perfect for beachy, wavey, summer hair and the Caudalie Beauty Elixir is perfect for neglected, parched skin.

There is only a small number of the Summer Beauty Box available, so if you like the look of it you better get in quick!

Available now from Selfridges.com
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the idea of this box, I already have the bumble and bumble surf spray which I love so another is always a plus but one of the things swaying me is the tangle teezer and the hair clips. I just love a good box, I'll have to see if I can convince someone to buy it for me!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig