Monday 15 April 2013

Lancome L'Absolu Nu, Shade 302 Voile de Rose



I’m a bit of floozie when it comes to my lipsticks.

I flit from brand to brand on almost a daily basis and never really classed any particular lipstick brand or shade as ‘my favourite’.





That all changed last December when I opened a door on my Selfridges advent calendar and out popped  a mini Lancome L’Absolu Nu Lippie.

I’ll admit, it was love at first sight.





Lightweight and moisturising, this lipstick allows you to slick it on for a barely there look, or build it for a more dramatic, bolder look.




I love how moisturising it feels on my lips, not at all drying, and the pinky sheen flatters my super pale skin tone perfectly!

While my floozie days are not yet quite behind me, I do still love to dabble, my heart will forever be loyal to Lancome’s  L’Absolu Nu Voile de Rose lippie.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ahha lipstick floozie made me laugh!ive wanted one of these for ages!this shade looks gorgeous :) what a great thing to get in an advent calander :) wish I'd got one now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, I couldn't think of a better way to describe it! The formula is really lovely and as you read, Im addicted to the shade now! The advent calendars sold out stupidly fast- keep your eyes out in october this year! x

      Delete
  2. I love Lancome lipsticks, I was looking at Lancome L´absolu rouge, Rose Incarnation 350 the other day, but I am still not sure whether I need this shade or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the design is just adorable and I love that it's lightweight, I often have difficulties with lipstick formulas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got this as well from advent calender. Its a lively colour, just a hint deeper pink than natural pink, creamy consistancy as well. Lovely the artwork on the front of the lid

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig