Monday 7 January 2013

Ashleigh & Burwood Santoro Candle



I love scented candles and I also love pretty little things, so imagine my joy when I stumbled across these beauties.




This gorgeous candle is just one from a wide range from the partnership between Santoro, design and lifestyle brand and Ashleigh & Burwood who create design led home fragrances.

This is no ordinary candle, this is a Santoro by Ashleigh & Burwood candle.


 

The newest collections are available in 2 ranges, Mirabelle and Gorjuss.


I am more of a fan of Mirabelle personally and love my If Only candle which smells amazing with it’s combination of cassis, mandarin, amber and warm cinnamon.




It is so pretty too, the artwork which is printed on the delicate porcelain vessel is so cute and romantic, and don’t even get me started on the gift box!




I need to find a use for the box now as i just love it so much!

Ashleigh & Burwood’s Santoro collection is available online now and the candles retail at £20.
SHARE:

1 comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig