Thursday 11 October 2012

Knowing Me Knowing You


Knowing me knowing you

So, I’ve seen several bloggers popping up ‘getting to know me’ style posts, or ’25 things you didn’t know about me’.

Cool Idea I thought. What a great way to let your readers know a little more about you, in a fun way!

Alas, I then realised that I don’t have 25 interesting things about me to tell you. 

In fact, I don’t even have ten.

Still, in the spirit of things, here are 8 things you didn’t know about me, but now do!



Until the age of 17 I couldn’t wear nail varnish as it made me feel claustrophobic . Yes, really.

I’m part Irish, part German and fiercely proud of both! (Yet speak neither German or Gaelic)

I once auditioned to be on T4’s Shipwrecked. Despite hating camping, insects and being away 
from home for prolonged periods of time. (Thankfully I didn’t make it through!)


I once competed in my regional heat for Miss England. And came second.

I’m related to the inventor of the Cuckoo Clock. (Again, yes, really.)

I used to work in The Sugar Hut (of TOWIE fame) and was an assistant to Mick.

When out walking my parents dog about 10 years ago, I was chased through a field by a Black Panther.  The Police were called and confirmed numerous other recent local sightings. (Scary.com.) 

I’m a bit of an autograph collector; Some of my favourite pieces are from Julie Andrews, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Lauren Bacall and Kirk Douglas.


I’d love to get to know you all a little better and hear some things about you so please post in the comments section little know things about yourselves!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I once saw a panther too! Funnily enough no one believed me but im 100% sure of what i saw and as so many people claim to have seen them, that many people cant be wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can lick my own elbow.... Fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I'm not sure I've got any facts as interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ahaha related to the inventor of the cuckoo clock ey!x

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig