Wednesday 17 October 2012

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm


Say hello to my new favourite cleanser from Clinique. 


I'm not going to lie, I came across this cleanse up on another bloggers website and thought I absolutely have to try this.



 After finding myself a huge convert to shu uemura's cleansing oil I found out that this Clinique cleanser had a similar concept, minus the scary ‘oil’ part.

Like a cleansing oil, the balm is designed to be used on dry skin. 

Simply take some of the balm, massage into your face and gently rinse with warm water. 



The balm turns into a delicious, creamy, milky liquid which lifts your make up and cleanses your skin leaving it feel clean and fresh without being drying. 

Fragrance free, this cleanser is suitable for even the most delicate skin, like mine. 

This little gem even removes eye make-up including mascara and eyeliner. 

The Balm swatched

 So, for those of you who have yet to convert to oil based cleansers, I would say that this is a great starting point to ease you into the idea gently.

 It works in the same way as the cleansing oil but without the sensation of putting oil on your face, which for an oily skinned girl like me, scared the hell out of me!

When water is added to the balm it turns milky!

 Rather, you get a gentle balm that melts into your skin and leaves it feeling amazing.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have very sensitive skin and I hoped I will like Clinique Take the day off Cleansing balm but it irritates my skin :(.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig