Friday 22 June 2012

Natio Lip Butter & Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder


This week I’ve been loving two products in particular.


With the weather seemingly unable to make its mind up, my skin has been battered with cold and rain then baked and burnt by the warm sun and humidity.

It’s hard to know which products to use when you’re never sure what your going to face when you step out the front door, but these two products have served me well!


Natio Mineral Lip Butter in LOVING

This gorgeous little pot offers just the right amount of pigment and moisturising benefits without being either too cakey or too oily.

Infused with pure mineral pigments, the two in one butter has a revitalising hint of peppermint to gently invigorate your lips while the extracts of Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Vitamin E ensure your lips are soft and nourished.

Natio Mineral Lip Butter in LOVING
 
I love this as in summer, lippie tends to dry my lips out and some lip balms can end up melting off my lips and dribbling down my chin.

Attractive

Natio Mineral Lip Butter in LOVING

This little gem ensures that I’m left with a pretty, sheer, natural colour and  silky, soft, smooth lips. 

AND it's only £7!

Winner


Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder
 I have combination/oily skin so tend find myself with an oil slick on my face just a few hours after freshly applying my make up.

Never is this worse than in summer when the hot, humid weather seems to call out to my pores, enticing them to produce more oil which leaves me looking a greasy mess.

Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder

 In the past I’ve simply applied more powder to hide the shine, but this ends up adding more colour to my very naturally pale skin and i end up looking orange by the end of the day.

No more

Say hello to Daniel Sandler's  Invisible Blotting Powder.  This does what it says on the tin. 

Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder
 
The product  is an invisible (translucent)  powder which banishes shine without altering the shade of your foundation.

The shine- free, technologically advanced formula doesn’t  cake or dry out your skin, it simply leaves you with a gorgeous, matte complexion.
If you look closely, you can just see the light, transparent powder on the skin (NOTE: I've swatched this and added more than usual so you can see the powder)

 If you have oily skin, this product will change your life. Trust me! 

So, have any of you used either of these products? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Daniel Sandler Makeup especially the blush! I got mine from Hairtrade as it seems to be the cheapest place at the minute! Here's the link if anyone wants to have a look - link

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig