Friday 13 January 2012

Kristen Stewart Announced as New Face of Balenciaga


Twilight star Kristen Stewart has been named today as the new face of Balenciaga fragrances.

Speaking about the brand she says;

 "Balenciaga has always stood out to me. Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now.

"The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable."

She will represent a new scent set to be launched in the Autumn.

The official statement from the brand will follow later today and I will update the post once I receive it.

What are your thoughts on this collaboration? Inspired or unusual and odd?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig