Monday 9 January 2012

Bag a FREE Stila Lip Glaze!



Calling all Stila fans!



To celebrate the opening of the new Stila counter at Harvey Nichols in London, the make up brand are introducing ‘Stila Steal’, a makeup amnesty for one day only.



On the 19th January from 10am, head down to Harvey Nick’s for the chance to trade in your old, dog eared, over used lip gloss for a FREE Stila Lip Glaze worth £13 in your chosen shade.



It’s literally as simple as that, so make sure you book mark the 19th now or live to regret it!


In the meantime, have you tried Stila’s Lip Glaze’s before? What’s your favourite shade?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That's such a good idea, wish I could get down there in time! I've never tried any Stila makeup but I'd like to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great deal. I have tried Stila make up before and the coilours are fab!

    They always do great Christmas kits and thats where I try most of the range.

    Keep up the great blogging, you page is fab!

    Lots of love

    Claire. xx

    pinkchickclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vow.. its good to know about this product. I have never used this. Thanks for sharing the review.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig