Tuesday 13 September 2011

Q&A with Beaver Falls actress Scarlett Rose Patterson


Beautiful young actress Scarlett Rose Patterson is one to watch this year.

Currently starring in new E4 series, Beaver Falls, Scarlett plays Lily Meadows, the most glamorous and infamous camper at Beaver Falls.

Beaver Falls follows best friends Flynn, A-Rab and Barry who make it their mission to have the best summer ever. They manage to blag themselves jobs at Beaver Falls, an elite American summer camp for the ridiculously tanned and beautiful teenage offspring of California's rich and powerful.

I caught up with Scarlett to chat about all things beauty!

 
 So Scarlett, can you show us whats in your make up bag today?



Have the products you use and the way you look after your skin changed since you’ve begun working in TV?


I definitely look after my skin a lot more as I have always suffered from the occasional break out. I am now a lot more aware of the importance of looking after my skin, especially as a actress you need to keep it looking it’s best for castings and shoots . 

I used to use any old cleanser and hardly ever wear moisturiser or SPF. I now really invest in good skin products and have seen a real change in my skin. I am currently trying MeMeMe’s Seventh Heaven face cream, it smells so refreshing. 

Do the girls on set ever share beauty tips with each other?

Yes we all loved discussing our daily skin regimes on set! And Candy one of the Make – up ladies gave me some great make – up tips!

 We all know that as Lily in Beaver Falls, you play the glamorous camper, but who would you say is the beauty queen on set?

We all looked forward to going out and dressing up at the end of the week after a shoot…. even the boys!
Scarlett with her Beaver Falls co stars

Do you have a beauty Icon? If so, who?

 My mum. She’s the most beautiful woman I know!

 What is your all time favourite beauty brand and why?

I love Shu Uemura for bases and brushes! And MAC for their eye shadows!

I cant stand having chipped nails so I always paint them. One of my favourite shades is by MEMEME Cosmetics called “ indulgent”. I also couldn’t live without my favorite perfume “Colette” by Tocca, am I allowed another one? Also Dermalogica pre- cleanse is a must have for taking your make up off!

MeMeMe polish in shade Indulgent
Who do you think is the most beautiful actress on the scene at the moment?

Audrey Tatou, she is absolutely stunning! She is so effortlessly chic, I love her cropped hair!


Have you ever had a make up disaster?
 

Bright pink lipstick! It didn’t suit me….at all!

What was the best piece of beauty advice you have ever been given?
Always wear a SPF every day and apply your foundation with a brush. You don’t have to put as much on and it gives a flawless glow.

Which actor or actress would you most like to work with and why?

I would love to work with Samantha Morton, she is so incredibly talented and her directing debut “The Unloved” was magnificent!

Scarlett Rose stars in DCI Banks on ITV, on 11th October- do not miss it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I dont blame her for loving MeMeMe they are such a great brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ladies looks awesome.
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/nails/

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig