Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Quest for Eternal Beauty


I always approach anti-aging skincare products with a degree of caution- As my mother would say ‘ you don’t know what chemicals they may have put in there which in 30 years time may come back to bite you!’ She is right, but like many people I also find myself getting caught up in the hype, much like when No 7 launched their Protect and Perfect range which sold out country wide in a matter of hours. (Yes even at 25 I was one of the mad women rampaging through boots to get my hands on this new wonder lotion promising to help you on your way to eternal youth)

So its no surprise that I am equally excited and as always, sceptical, in equal proportions at today’s launch of Olay Professional Anti-Wrinkle kits which are on sale on the Boots website.

The fact that there is a strictly limited edition pre-sale stock of just 300 items causes my heart to palpitate slightly at the prospect of not being able to grab one first, regardless of knowing if it will actually truly work.

This particular range sold out in 17 minutes when it went on sale in the US. It has been created in consultation with a team of leading dermatology experts from around the globe and rolls out nationwide in August.

That many Americans cant be wrong can they? Well, there’s only one way to find out, off to Boots I go again!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig